Documents relating to Registration and Licensure:
- Registration and License Information for Applicants
- Application for Registration & Licensure
- Application for Upgrade
- Reinstatement Form
- SDHA Summary of Fees 2019_2020
- Request for Letter of Good Standing/Certificate of Professional Conduct
In order to practice dental hygiene in the province of Saskatchewan, one must be registered and licensed with the Saskatchewan Dental Hygienists’ Association (SDHA). The SDHA licensing year expires annually at midnight on October 31st and must be renewed prior to expiry. Initial registration and licensure must be submitted in hard copy. Renewals may be submitted in hard copy or completed online. General comments for new applicants:
- Please allow 2-4 weeks prior to your employment start date for processing and review of your application.
- The completed application form is a legal document. It is advised to keep a copy for your files.
- Fees must accompany application forms with cheques being made payable to the “Saskatchewan Dental Hygienists’ Association” or SDHA. $25.00 is charged for N.S.F. or returned cheques.
- Registration and license certificates and receipts will be issued as soon as possible following completion of registration/licensure.
- Please contact the SDHA by phone or email if you have any questions regarding registration/licensure – 306-931-7342 ext 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send all forms and fees to: SDHA, 1024 8th Street, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R9.