Complaints against a member of the SDHA:

  1. Must be delivered to the Registrar in writing and contain contact information of the complainant
  2. May be from a member of the public, a dental hygienist, a dentist or other employer
  3. Must be in regard to the actions of a current or former registrant of the SDHA


If you wish to register a complaint about a registered dental hygienist, you can do so by sending complaint that is written, clear, signed and dated to the SDHA by mail at:

Registrar,  Saskatchewan Dental Hygienists’ Association (SDHA)

1024 8th Street East

Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0R9



The SDHA relies on feedback from the public & members. Please let us know if there is a registered dental hygienist member that deserves recognition for his or her efforts.  Also, if you have feedback in regards to something the SDHA handles or is responsible for, we would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Feedback can be sent by email to

Posted by admin On January - 21 - 2020