Hello Registered Dental Hygienists,
50 Continuing Competency Credits required when renewing your license. For those of you who are at the end of your reporting period please check that you have achieved 50! When the system opened there was a glitch that counted the PL tool and then only required a total of 45 credits – everyone knows this is not enough. Make sure you have 50 credits by October 31 so that you can renew your license!
It has been decided that with our new software system assessing late fees to registrants will punish those members whose Continuing Competency reporting year ends in 2019. Since you are able to report CCP’s until October 31, 2019 we need to be able to provide access to completing your renewal form without late charges until October 31, 2019. Therefore it is not possible to assess late fees ($100) until November 1 – at which point you will also have to be reinstated ($150). This applies to all members.
Did you go to the CDA conference and attend workshops? Once you have obtained your transcripts from the event make sure to update your learning page on the Alinity system.
On Saturday October 5th 2019 from midnight to 3 am you will not be able to renew your membership because the credit card service provider is doing maintenance on their system.
If you need help getting in to the website, click this link. New Member Portal Going Live
The Alinity system is good, not perfect but quite good:
- If you have any issues to report drop us an email at email@example.com
- If you are experiencing difficulty using the link in the email sent with your temporary password on August 19.
- Please cut and paste it into your browser – this should work.
- One RDH reported that the link didn’t work on her phone but worked on her desktop, so it might be worthwhile to try another device, if possible.
- Entering CCP’s – If you have more than one learning event to enter into you CCP on your learning page – DO NOT hit SAVE until every event is entered. If you hit save the ADD button disappears. It will reappear when we have accepted your submission which can take 1-3 days (weekends ).
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CCP FORMS TO THE OFFICE FOR ENTRY. With the opening of the new member portal each RDH is responsible for entering their own CCP’s! See 2nd bullet above.
If your administration team at your dental office is sending in CCP’s to our office for input we are returning these to the office and letting each administrator know that RDH’s will input her/his learning activities from now on. This is a big time saver for our office – which means your fees can go farther.
ATTENTION SDHA MEMBERS
If you missed the SYSTEMIC EFFECT DOCUMENTARY it is being aired again on AMI
Saturday September 21st @ 7 PM
Sunday September 22nd @ 10 AM