License Renewal Memos, brochures for upcoming Professional Development and the fall issue of the SDHA Edge will be mailed on October 30, 2013
Effective October 31, 2013, the website will be open to begin processing 2014 license renewals with electronic payment options (Visa and MasterCard). As an incentive to complete your renewal online, those members that renew online prior to January 6, 2014 will be entered into a draw for complimentary professional development through CDHA and SDHA.
- CDHA: The Oral Cancer Awareness course (7 credits and a value $149)
- SDHA: One full day course complimentary in the 2014 calendar year
In order to make the renewal process more cost efficient and GREEN, hard copies of the license application forms will not be printed and mailed to members. If you would prefer to submit your license renewal by mail, you can either print a hard copy license renewal form from the website, or call the SDHA office and request a hard copy to be sent to you. Members renewing by hard copy/mail are not eligible for the draw for complimentary professional development or to pay by credit card; this is only available to renewals completed online.
The deadline for license renewals (both online and hard copy) is Monday, January 6, 2014. This earlier deadline allows for the processing of license renewals prior to the license expiration date of January 15. If you are submitting by hard copy, cheques may still be postdated to January 15, 2014. Please be advised that a LATE FEE of $100.00 will be applied to any license renewal not processed by the expiration date of January 15, 2014.
To login online to the Members Section for license renewal, update contact information or check your CC Transcript, the following is required:
- Visit www.sdha.ca
- On the right margin you will see the Member Login
- User ID: your SDHA #
- Password: Upon initial login, you would have been prompted to create a password. If you cannot remember your password, attempt a guess. If it is incorrect, you will offered a PASSWORD RESET.
- If you have problems logging in, please contact the SDHA at 306-931-7342 or firstname.lastname@example.org